Sunday, October 15, 2017

Texas Football

I know we have heard this for years, and I know I bleed burnt orange but I am going to tell you the future is bright for UT football and the program.

It has been a long struggle full of "it's tome" moments since that '09 national title game time after time we have anointed a new savior but this team and most importantly this staff gets it. I talked to Rod Babers before the San Jose St game he said as he pointed to my Texas shirt "That is a target".
Texas is a program that even through the years of 5 win seasons and jokes commands respect to this day. It's a bowl game to play Texas. Lots of schools around here have improved and are players but there is one TEXAS.

Tom Herman and his staff have these players trained to do well and even with close losses to USC and OU are giving them that taste of winning that has been lacking for years. There is a freshman QB living his dream to lead this program and the results are about to be seen. I heard some one say this program will win as long as TH is here; he will not leave he wants to be in Austin and more importantly knows that those horns stand for.

Buckle up friends Texas is about to go on a run we have all been longing for.

Hook Em!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment